TERM & CONDITIONS
We take your privacy very seriously and treat all your personal information as confidential.
This policy relates to your use of this website; the data you supply to us (including data gathered in our stores) and our use of that data. Personal information When you shop on this website, you will be asked to input personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number(s), product selections and a password. Basic personal details, including your name and email address, are also requested when you sign up to receive our email newsletter. We may ask you for your date of birth (optional), which will be used to identify you if you wish to make changes to your account.
We do not store credit or debit card information. Your use of our website We collect, and our third party providers may collect, information about where you have come from on the internet and how you are accessing the site (for example, the URL you came from before you visited this website and your IP address), your browser type, your geographical location, the pages of our website you viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered. We may collect this information about all visitors, even those who do not register with us. For more information What you can do to stay secure There are things you can do to protect your personal information and transactions when shopping online. Here are a few of them: When using a public computer, always log out and close the browser when you have finished. Do not share your password with anybody else or write it down anywhere. When you create a password, use at least eight characters and a combination of letters and numbers. Do not use any personal information in your password that can be easily obtained (such as your name). We also recommend that you change your password often. Use different passwords for your different online accounts.
With regard to any contract for the purchase of Products from the Website, We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at Our sole discretion. We will notify You if We do not accept Your order. We will not be liable to You or any third party by reason of:
- Our withdrawing any Product from the Website, whether or not that Product has been ordered;
- Removing or editing any materials or content on the Website;
- Refusing to process a transaction after processing has begun.
This website and its content is copyright of "Tama Jewelry Co.,Ltd." - ©2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system, without acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
The data controller of your data is: TAMA JEWELRY CO LTD
87 ALL SEASON PLACE, CRC WITHAYU ROAD LUMPINI PHATUMWAN BANGKOK 10900
please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
All our product in this website, displayed at Our Store in BANGKOK only (find store near you), all products selling in-store will not instantly update to website. After you completed order and payments, if your order are not available at this moment, we will contact you with new delivery date and time.
Always keep receipts in case you need to return faulty goods. Without a receipt you may only be entitled to an exchange, or at best a refund of what the item is currently worth. After completed order and payments, if you want to cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours, after 24 hours, we can not refund full amount that you have paid. Contact our customer service to check how much the item is currently worth. (please read our return policy.)
Shop around before you buy. You are not entitled to a refund or exchange just because you have seen you purchase cheaper elsewhere. A shopper has no legal rights to return an item just because they have changed their mind about it.
If you have a complaint, go to see the retailer. If that fails, send a letter email or fax. First, when you buy a product, you contract is with retailer and not manufacturer, if the shop tell you to go manufacturer, they are wrong.
Act on recommendation from friend and family, rather than swish ads, when making any big purchase.
Before signing any contract, especially for credit, read a small print.
When transporting goods across international borders, shipments are subject to duties and taxes as determined by customs in the destination country. In general RECEIVER (customer) responsible for all taxes.
General Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Prices of products are correct at the time of entering the information; however, Tama Jewelry Co.,Ltd. reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. Tama Jewelry Co.,Ltd. promises to honour the price quoted at the time the order was made. Prices do not include import taxes, tariffs and duties.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
IF YOU WANT TO BUY GOLD BAR USING ONLINE SERVICE, YOU WILL NEED TO DEPOSITS YOUR MONEY TO
- M a K h a m - TOKEN
BUY GOLD BAR using - M a K h a m - TOKEN
96.5% THAI Standard GOLD BAR price from Gold Traders Association
- TOTAL COST OF YOUR GOLD BAR WILL BE FIXED AT THE TIME YOU COMPLETED TOKEN PAYMENT.
- WE WILL SEND REMAINING BALANCE WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER WE RECEIVED TOKEN PAYMENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
- FULL PAYMENT MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN NEXT 24HOURS.
- YOUR GOLD BAR WILL BE READY WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER FULL PAYMENT COMPLETED.
GOLD BAR TRADING BUSINESS HOUR
10:00 - 16:00
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
(Gold bar trading are not available on public holiday, Saturday and Sunday)
COMPLETED TOKEN ORDER WITHINBUSINESS HOURCOMPLETED TOKEN ORDER OUTSIDE BUSINESS HOURYOUR GOLD BAR PRICE WLL BE FIXED AT THE TIME YOU COMPLETED TOKEN PAYMENTWE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH DAILY GOLD PRICE IN NEXT BUSINESS HOUR
- IF YOU ACCEPT THE GOLD PRICE, YOU CAN MAKE FULL PAYMENT OF REMAINING BALANCE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- IF YOU DON`T LIKE GOLD PRICE, YOU CAN HOLD THIS ORDER UP TO 1 YEAR, YOUR PURCHASED TOKEN WILL BE EXPIRED IN 1 YEAR.(ALL TOKEN ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND CAN NOT EXCHANGE TO CASH)
Total price of your order will be available after we received TOKEN payment. Please check daily gold price from Gold Traders Association ( if you make an order outside business hours, your gold price will be calculate in next business hour.)
After TOKEN payment completed on this website (allows 1-3 business days for credit card and paypal payments), - M a K h a m - CUSTOMER SERVICE will contact you with remaining balance you have to pay for your order. You must complete full payment within 24HOURS after received the remaining balance. Your Remaining Balance depends on Daily Gold price AT THE TIME you completed TOKEN payments, and fee (if apply)
(Contact - M a K h a m - CUSTOMER SERVICE if you cannot make payment WITHIN 24 HOURS)
If we can not received Full payment within 24 HOURS, Your Purchased TOKEN and your order will be cancel and all payment ( used TOKENincluded )are non-refundable.
After Full payment completed, your GOLD BAR will be ready to DELIVERY or IN-STORE pick-up within 3 business days( Monday - Friday) You will need to signed documents when received GOLD BAR.
WE TRADE GOLD BAR WITH OUR SELECTED SUB-DEALER. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WHICH SHAPE AND BRAND OF GOLD BAR FOR YOUR ORDER.
AFTER YOU COMPLETED FULL PAYMENTS, GOLD BAR SHOULD BE READY IN 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS. THIS IS DEPEND ON SUPPLY AND DEMAND IN GOLD MARKET THAT WE CANNOT CONTROL AND MAYS RESULTING IN DELAYS OF YOUR ORDERS.(YOU CAN SELL YOUR GOLD BAR ANYTIME AFTER FULL PAYMENTS COMPLETED.)
ALL GOLD BAR ORDER ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- M a K h a m - GUARANTEED THE GOLD PERCENTAGE (96.5%) AND TOTAL WEIGHT OF GOLD BAR.
This Website is owned and operated by Tama Jewelry Co.,Ltd.
Registered office and contact details can be found in the ‘GENERAL’ section. These Conditions apply to any access to, and use of, this Website.
Please read the Conditions before placing an order to ensure that You understand them. You will be asked to agree to these Conditions before placing an order. If You do not agree to these Conditions You will not be able to place an order for Products on this Website.